Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tuesday Tool Day/ Compound Miter Saw

You may or may not know, but I have 30 years of experience in residential construction, remodeling, and real estate.  Based on this experience, I know a thing or two about tools and how they can make your home improvememt jobs easier and more efficient.  So if you are updating your home for your own pleasure or getting it ready to put on the market, make sure to check in every Tuesday for the tool-of-the-week.  Keep in mind that most of the tools that I will post on are items that you can easily and affordably rent at most home improvement centers.
  
This is my Sliding Compound Miter Saw.  It has a large cutting capacity so I can take on really big projects. The saw has a rotating vertical pivot allowing the cutter head & blade to be tilted sideways in addition to the horizontally rotating table.  It is great for framing and cutting molding.   The stand is a separate purchase from the saw but worth every penny.  It folds for easy storage and has a ton of features that let me tailor it to my task at hand.

Table saw stand. Sold seperately.


No comments:

Post a Comment